- All submitted abstracts must be in English
- All submitted abstracts need to have the names and surnames of all co-authors, along with their positions in their affiliated institutions
- All submitted abstracts must not exceed 250 words with no use of abbreviations
- The body of the abstract should be arranged according to the following headings:
- Background/objectives: a brief introduction, which states the problem that you are addressing as well as some background information on the issue
- Design and methods: the methodologies, number of test subjects and scientific approach used to conduct the research
- Results: tables and graphs should include explanatory captions
- Conclusions: further areas of research and overall conclusion of the research
- Citation: a reference list and acknowledgments, if applicable
Depending on the number of submitted abstracts and their quality, the abstracts will be selected for either platform or for poster presentation.
Residents whose abstract is accepted for presentation will receive financial support to attend the PAIRS 2016*
*Includes one pass to the meeting and 3 nights of accommodation at the Ibis Hotel- World Trade Center.
You are invited to submit abstracts for the ANNUAL PAIRS SCIENTIFIC MEETING 2016. Abstracts submission deadline has been extended until the 1st of February, 2016. Any abstract received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Upon completion of the evaluation of submitted abstracts, an ‘Accepted’ or ‘Rejected’ email will be sent to authors. Upon acceptance of an author’s oral presentation, the following instructions below are applicable:
- The main author of the oral presentation should confirm their attendance upon receiving the acceptance email.
- The availability of any sort of grant for registration, travel and/or accommodation will be mentioned in the acceptance email, without any guarantees at the abstract submission stage.
- Oral presentations are allowed 10 minutes of presentation and 5 minutes will be provided for discussion and Q&A. Total of 15 minutes only.
- Oral presentation should be saved as backup on your memory USB stick
- Oral presentations in ppt/pptx should be emailed to Diaedu no later than 2 weeks prior to the meeting. The emailed version of an author’s presentation will be the version that will be available for onsite presentation. Should there be any changes made to an author’s presentation after that period, please contact Diaedu